Ritual is a health brand led by the belief that you should know exactly what’s in your vitamin and how it works. Ritual source and pack the best ingredients into a single capsule then publishes its sources and research for all to see. Its mission is simple: to inspire women to feel their best, every day, through healthy, daily habits. Very cool, let me know when you have a version for the male.
Creative / Products jobs
- Copywriter – Write engaging, punchy, and concise copy across all brand touch points, with a focus on emails and social ads. Collaborate with designers, marketers, and other teams to help concept and deliver creative experiences that surprise and delight.
- Motion Graphic Designer – Design, design, design. You’ll work closely with the Creative team to drive the brand through innovative content. Be a motion graphics wizard (i.e. know After Effects, Premiere, how to make rad GIFs, etc.).
- Product Manager – Work directly with the COO, Director of Engineering and Product Designers on a wide range of projects and features to deliver a great experience for our customers. Identify opportunities for new projects and features that will help move the needle across all company-wide KPIs.
- Senior Ruby/Rails Software Engineer – Help lead the architecture and execution of everything back-end. Establish engineering processes, define company engineering standards, identify and implement core technologies, and remove technical hurdles.
- Full-Stack Software Engineer – Build solutions for appropriate scalability. You’re ok building something “hacky” if it fits the need, but can also call out real issues and create simple, scalable solutions for them.
- Director of Operations – Manage our supply chain, from a contract manufacturer to our customer’s doorstep. Own gross margin metric and pursue opportunities for expansion. Manage third-party vendor relationships and contracts – 3PL, suppliers, etc.
- Director of Public Relations & Communications – Develop and execute creative and strategic PR timelines/OKRs and ensure objectives are achieved with minimal supervision. Lead the development of pitches, press releases, talking points, key messaging, company positioning statements and other collateral.
- Influencer Manager – Develop cohesive influencer strategies that amplify brand messages & storytelling to connect with current and future customers. Work in partnership with Community, Brand, PR, Paid and Social teams to identify, build and execute 360 programs that will help increase Ritual’s online and offline visibility.
- Research Scientist – Evaluate scientific research on ingredients used in dietary supplements and personal care products. Conduct literature-based research and examine all evidence available to substantiate ingredient/product claims for dietary supplements and personal care products.
- Social Media Intern – Interact and track comments, messages, and feedback from our audience. Be our eyes and ears on what’s happening on social — working quickly to jump into relevant moments and bring personality to the account. Assist with content creation and research.
Benefits + Perks
- Equity participation
- Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh“Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company works from home first Friday of each month
- 401k + company match (up to 4%)
- 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under protected baby bonding time off
- Catered lunch two days per week
- Specific baby days in the office and a pump room
- Dog days in the office
- Kombucha/cold brew on tap
- Commuter benefits – $100 per month towards public transportation and Uber Pool/Lyft Line
- Company offsite events
- Periodic private workouts with trainers in-office
- Periodic meditation sessions in-office
- Homemade breakfast bagel cart in the office once a month
- Stocked kitchen: food, drinks, snacks