Sweden-based music streaming services, Spotify has signed a multi-year lease on a 110,000 SF building in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles hippest neighborhood, the Arts District. It will become the largest tenant at At Mateo, which is located at the corner of Mateo and Palmetto streets. Source
Warner Music Group announced plans to relocate to the neighborhood from Burbank in 2016, and both food-replacement startup Soylent and the USC Roski School of Art and Design are moving into At Mateo along with Spotify.
Check out these new job openings in Los Angeles.
- Social Media Manager, Podcasts – Content Marketing: Directly manage social workstreams and have oversight of the social process from brief to campaign analysis
- Talent & Casting Lead: Support the Studio’s Comedy, Scripted, Sports and Music Vertical Leads in recruiting talent and hosts for formats
- Associate Director, Rights Clearance: Personally and through your team, handling all audio and video synchronization clearances, including negotiating, drafting and finalizing all synchronization agreements and related clearance agreements with rights-holders.
- Client Success Partner: Deliver best-in-class customer service to Spotify’s advertiser and agency partners using a client-centric approach to ensure sold campaigns exceed objectives, while driving incremental revenue via proactive upsell/renewal opportunities
- Director of Sales: In collaboration with the Region Heads of Sales and DOS peers, you will help define the sales strategy and drive execution for some of the world’s top brands and agencies. Provide leadership for the dynamic, diverse, and hardworking sales team
- Scripted Lead, Spotify Studios: Oversee dramatic scripted podcast development for Spotify Studios, including but not limited to; mystery, sci-fi, horror, thriller, and young-adults. Prospect IP to adapt as Original scripted podcasts
- Senior Manager, Studios Marketing: Lead a team of campaign managers who drive end-to-end execution, from brief development, through creative and media execution, to measurement and reporting, offering guidance and clear communication throughout each step of the process
- Senior Marketing Manager (Urban & Latin), Music Marketing: Collaborate across the Music Organization, comprising of Music Cultures & Editorial, Artist & Label Services, Live, and Artist and Talent Relations to strategize holistic marketing initiatives that delivers upon supporting artist album releases, amplifying live experiences, Above the Line genre campaigns and help to identify key audience growth opportunities
- Sports Lead, Spotify Studios: Shape Spotify’s exclusive content strategy for the sports vertical with a specific focus on podcasts Lead the team accountable for execution of that strategy, consisting of both direct reports and dedicated resources from stakeholder teams
- Legal Counsel, Original Content: Provided day-to-day production legal support that includes, but is not limited to, business, creative and risk assessments, on-site or remote production oversight, S&P implementation, and conformity to other company policies.
- Post Production Engineer: Oversee media asset coordinators and media ingest roles. Create roadmaps for media employees to stay productive and working towards our goals. Hold employees accountable to their schedules and approve timecards
- Client Solutions Partner: Lead the strategic development of RFP response recommendations and rationales using data driven insights to provide compelling solutions while delivering proposal collateral and media plans for client submission. Embody a behavior and mindset of driving revenue and retention by creating strong media plan recommendations that are mutually beneficial for clients and Spotify’s ad sales business