AuditBoard is a high growth SaaS technology company revolutionizing enterprise accounting software for large scale publicly traded companies. Its clients include industry leading Fortune 500 companies to pre-IPO tech companies looking to streamline their accounting and audit functions.
Check out these amazing opportunities in LA …
- Solutions Engineer – Internal Auditor – Seeking a Solutions Engineer with a strong Sox/audit background based out of Los Angeles, Orange County, and all major U.S. metropolitan cities. The Sales Engineer will be the product expert and be able to navigate the client’s sox and audit environment and convey a very high-value proposition.
- Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer – Seeking senior software engineers who not only worry about technical correctness but also think about how to best meet our customers’ product needs. This position demands a high level of output, but also is a great opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- Audit Manager (El Segundo) – Looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with accounting and/or audit experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation. You need 4-5+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corp accounting.
- Audit Manager (Cerritos) – Looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with accounting and/or audit experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation. You need 4-5+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corp accounting. Familiar with accounting software is a plus: Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Netsuite, BlackLine.
- Controller – Looking for a Controller who will be responsible for driving all aspects of the accounting function including implementing operational processes, financial reporting, taxes and business decision support.
- Business Development Rep – Responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their senior sales counterparts. This role manages outbound campaigns for their sales pods, identifying decision makers at key accounts, and working to schedule meetings with them.
- Internship – Seeking a Marketing and Events Intern who will support the marketing team execute events, communication, and other marketing projects.
- Customer Support Specialist (SaaS) – You will be working directly with our active clients assisting with any product feature functionality questions as well as managing the delivery of a variety of professional services offered by our Support team.
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – Responsible for a wide range of projects in support of business decisions and management reporting requirements for senior management. In this role, you will help drive financial analysis that guides critical business decisions, provide actionable insights, perform strategic analysis, develop accurate forecasts, and prepare recommendations for management.
- Financial Analyst – You will be responsible for a wide range of projects in support of business decisions and management reporting requirements for senior management. In this role, you will help drive financial analysis that guides critical business decisions, provide actionable insights, perform strategic analysis, develop accurate forecasts, and prepare recommendations for management.
- Financial Controls Analyst (Audit) – Seeking a Financial Controls Analyst to work closely with the software engineering and development group to improve key features of our software. Must have at minimum intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots, If statements, etc).
- Associate Director, Product Marketing – You will lead and scale our Product Marketing team, as well as manage marketing and sales enablement initiatives that drive awareness, purchase, and adoption of our platform.
- Demand Generation Manager – Lead and execute integrated campaigns to scale our marketing reach, as well as generate and nurture sales leads. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales team to ensure our demand generation activities are optimized to build our sales pipeline and drive company revenue goals.
- Sales Content Analyst – You will analyze, review and fully understand requirements of the Request for Proposals (RFPs) to develop RFP responses and deliver the finished proposals to the requesting party within the established deadline
- Director, Human Resources – Looking for a Director of Human Resources who has the experience and vision to build the human resource and talent management function to support AuditBoard’s hyper-growth for the next several years. This individual must have passion and energy to roll-up their sleeves to get the job done.
Benefits + Perks
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Free Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Ping Pong
- Team Building Events
Need an invoicing tool? Check out these 22 Best Invoicing Software for Startup