Membership e-commerce platform for organic food, Thrive Market is hiring 15 new resources in Los Angeles. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family.
Sound like a great mission and a great place to work for the health conscious mind.
- Senior Editor – Maintain a robust publishing cadence for the Thrive Notebook blog, with a focus on food & nutrition, community, sustainability, and philanthropy. Edit Thrive Notebook articles from editors and freelance contributors; produce in CMS
- Member Services Specialist – Provide efficient support and service to members via chat, phone, text, and email. Educate shoppers about the features and benefits of membership that are aligned with their needs so that they maintain their annual membership.
- Supply Planner – Own efficient inventory management and supplier performance across multiple product lines. Ensure high in-stock levels while minimizing excess product/shrinkage due to expiration or obsolescence.
- Data Engineer – Own data instrumentation and data quality, and code enhancements for the Thrive Market web site, APIs and backend platforms for data collection and data integrity. Participate in all aspects of a project life-cycle utilizing Scrum methodology
- Senior Software Engineer – Design and create scalable, accessible, and cross-browser compatible experiences. Optimize site design and performance across a variety of modern devices. Work closely and positively with all of our engineers, product managers, and designers
- Controller – Oversee the Company’s monthly closing process, ensure that financial statements are produced in accordance with GAAP. Drive the 5-day month-end close process. Maintain checklists to ensure consistent and accurate reporting. Generate insights re material variances from Budget or Forecast and be able to summarize monthly activity. As part of the monthly close, develop and manage a monthly rolling forecast process to signal material trends and variances vs annual goals
- Finance & Corporate Strategy Associate – Responsibilities will include: using analyses to help make better business decisions, developing the business plan for additional products & channels, working with business leaders to understand and arrive at accurate drivers for the business, conducting one-off analyses to support various company initiatives, and communicating findings/learnings to key stakeholders (team, execs, Board, etc.).
- Inventory Accountant – Understand all inventory related activity including, but not limited to: Purchase Order Receipts, Adjustments, and Sales Order Fulfillments. Reconcile inventory activity within the WMS systems to the general ledger. Maintain accurate inventory costing within the ERP system
- Staff Accountant – Maintain and reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts. Monitor cash and AR activity to ensure transactions are timely and accurately reflected. Maintain relationship with our vendors to ensure timely payment
- Marketing Analyst – Support the Marketing Acquisition, CRM, and Business Development teams by providing timely and accurate reporting & insights for the purpose of scalable, efficient growth. Partner with Data Science and Technology teams to gather, manipulate, analyze and document raw, complex data and share cohesive data stories that make sense to business and technical audiences
- Marketing Manager, Emerging Channels – Lead expansion into new marketing channels including defining a strategy, sourcing and managing vendor relationships, end-to-end project management, working cross-functionally across tech/product/creative/finance/data. Provide weekly/monthly reports and insights on program performance by proactively monitoring campaigns to make effective tactical recommendations and campaign adjustments
- Marketing Manager, Lifecycle & Retention – Lead flawless execution of multi-channel CRM tactics (email, onsite, and mobile) across key user segments while maintaining a cohesive customer experience. For these programs, provide end-to-end project management: Partner with CRM Leadership to conceive a strategy, manage copy and creative development, provide detailed program specifications, oversee or execute development and QA, report on results and optimization efforts
- Senior Director of Product – Work with cross-functional leaders of UX, Engineering, Data, Merchandising, and Marketing to effectively align roadmaps based on company priorities, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals. Lead the product team with a focus on deeply understanding the needs of our Members through both quantitative and qualitative data, and providing them with overwhelming value
- Senior Graphic Designer – Design digital and print assets that support a wide variety of initiatives such as emails, online and print ads, printed publications, landing pages, presentations, sales collateral, and social posts. Provide direction, mentoring and positive coaching to design staff when necessary
- Video Editor – Edit 4 or more videos per week, 1-3 minutes in length; includes graphic layout (recipe ingredients, text on screen, etc,) music selection, color correct, delivery and distribution of assets. Establish and own post-production process, identifying best practices for workflow and sourcing and recommending solutions to bottlenecks or challenges
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Free Thrive Membership
- Onsite Gym
- Tons of Thrive Snacks