Popular meditation app, Headspace is actively seeking 19 top talent to join its team in Santa Monica. Founded in 2010 by a former Buddhist monk, Headspace was created to provide sessions of guided meditation to its registered users with the goal of mindfulness. Headspace’s guided meditation resources are accessible to users through the company’s website and via a mobile app on the iPhone and Android platforms.
- Data Engineer
- Maintain and enhance the Headspace data platform. Unify streaming and batch processing modes into one cohesive framework
- DevOps Engineer
- Maintain and enhance the Headspace DevOps platform. Build CI/CD standards for use across the data engineering team
- Engineering Manager, Internal Tools
- Provide leadership and vision in the architecture and implementation of the next generation of our tools platform. Deliver complex infrastructural projects and execute within a microservices environment
- Senior Data Scientist
- Manage all aspects of data science projects from start to finish, including early conversations with stakeholders and presenting results to executives
- Software Developer in Test
- Design and maintain test cases to drive automation. Design and create automated builds, tests and release infrastructure
- Software Engineer, iOS
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Senior Design Researcher
- Conduct practical and impactful research across the product cycle, from formative to evaluative and everywhere in between
- Bring insights about users by a variety of methods whether it be surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation, or a new method you invent
- Senior Product Designer
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable tools and features that deliver on project goals.
Growth, Marketing Jobs
- Associate User Acquisition Manager, Search
- Launch, manage and optimize paid search campaigns across channels, globally. Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance.
- Growth Specialist
- Create and maintain campaigns within our marketing automation platform to support B2B and B2C account activation, engagement, surveys, and customer journeys.
- Product Marketing Manager (Growth)
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Product Marketing Manager (Headspace for Work)
- Product launch process, positioning, collateral, PR, and team training. Product packaging and pricing (in partnership with Sales Finance/Ops)
- Associate, Sports Partnerships
- Project manage activations with sports and fitness partners. Pipeline Development based on new content releases, usage statistics, and company-wide strategy, with a key focus on outreach.
- Library Assistant (Contract)
- Responsible for the tagging, cataloging, and processing of DAM assets. Assist with the organization and processing of content and related resource materials.
- Payroll Manager
- Process payroll for all US and international offices, verifying payroll input, including time reported by non-exempt employees, ensuring timeliness and accuracy for 250+ employees
- Head of Product Management (B2C)
- Work with cross-functional leaders of research, design, content, science, engineering, and data to effectively align roadmaps based on company priorities, set clear and measurable objectives, and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- SMB Account Executive
- Educate customers on the value of Headspace in a thoughtful way demonstrating findings from our Science team, while creating an emotional connection.
- Senior Accountant, Revenue
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Revenue process for Web, affiliate partnerships, and third-party subscription platforms (i.e. Apple-IAP, Google Play, etc.)
- T&E Specialist
- Administer the employee expense reimbursement system (SAP Concur). Manage all correspondence with employees related to Concur, as well as the T&E process and policy.
Benefits + Perks
- Free gym membership
- Unlimited Vacation
- Catered Lunch
- Fully Paid Health Care
- Competitive Salaries