GOAT currently has more than 11 million users, up from 2.5 million a year ago. GOAT’s supply has also grown from 200,000 sneaker listings to 750,000 in the same time frame while its revenue has grown 500 percent as a result. source
GOAT is hiring 45 resources, 40 of them are in Los Angeles (Culver City). Congrats Eddy Lu, whom I had the pleasure to connect with – during my time at StartEngine, an LA-based startup accelerator started by Activision co-founder, Howard Marks.
- Entertainment Marketing Coordinator – Support GOAT’s influencer marketing efforts – Assist in the development and execution of creative ideas and strategies for all tiers of talent portfolio. Source talent who align with brand initiatives and goals.
- Event Producer – Lead multiple events simultaneously and oversee their development. Serve as production lead with all vendors including venue, catering, internal creative brand team, fabricators, audio, lighting, content capture team, and staffing.
- Junior Product Photographer – Shoot product images with appropriate lighting and set angles using photo rig. Edit, crop and process all images after each shooting session to meet GOAT specifications and standards
- Motion Designer – Produce work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography and composition, high level of creativity and innovation. Create brand identities, brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more.
- Project Manager – Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects. Ensure proper resource allocation, and guide partners on prioritization and schedule.
- Senior Content Manager – Manage and maintain a diverse yet focused content calendar that integrates cultural events throughout the calendar year on a global scale, new product initiatives, and offerings as well as key sneaker releases.
- Senior Designer – Create brand identities, brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more. Take a hands-on role in designing and managing the day to day projects across the design team, ensuring quality from concept to completion.
- User Acquisition Manager – Web – Build, manage, monitor, test and optimize web campaigns (Google, Facebook, Snapchat, and more) to increase performance in the acquisition and remarketing.
- Data Analyst – Use data to drive business decisions across multiple organizations within the company Design, automate, and optimize pipelines, dashboards, and insight delivery methods.
- Data Engineer – Design and develop new ETL data pipelines and streaming processes that are highly available, scalable, and reliable Design, maintain and optimize highly distributed analytics data stores.
- Engineering Manager, iOS – Build, mentor, and grow a team of exceptional software engineers and technical leaders. Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code
- iOS Engineer – Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments. Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement of the app
- Lead Software Engineer – Golang/Microservices – Tackle large projects related to deconstructing a Rails using composable microservices and serverless components. Enhance the existing backend systems to improve overall aspects related to high-traffic mobile and web applications
- Senior Android Engineer – Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code. Contribute to the design of the application architecture and its constituent software components
- Senior Backend Engineer – Help design and implement new features across multiple backend applications. As a senior presence and a core individual contributor on a small team, you will play a key role in both enhancing a Ruby on Rails backend at the heart of the business and building out a new, more scalable service-driven architecture.
- Senior DevOps Engineer – Improve our internal PaaS that allows teams to manage their own applications. Design core infrastructure and platform components for a fast-growing start-up. Scale for capacity and traffic spikes of 10x normal load during high-volume events
- Senior Golang Engineer – Identify and fix (or, ideally, avoid) bugs and performance bottlenecks. Coordinate and communicate seamlessly across other technical and product teams
- Senior iOS Engineer – Experience building and launching high-quality iOS apps and is excited about researching new methods and technologies that improve the architecture, user experience or engineering process.
- Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer – Tackle projects and problems of significantly larger scopes. Need to have 5+ years of experience in software engineering with recent experience developing in Ruby on Rails
- Senior Software Architect – Golang/Microservices – Tackle large projects related to deconstructing a Rails using composable microservices and serverless components. Enhance the existing backend systems to improve overall aspects related to high-traffic mobile and web applications
- Senior Software Engineer – Infrastructure – Improve our internal PaaS that allows teams to manage their own applications. Design core infrastructure and platform components for a fast-growing start-up
- Staff Android Engineer – Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments. Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement of the app
- Experienced Product Manager – International – Work with product leadership to manage and drive the strategic priorities. Empathize with the user – figure out who they are, what they need, what pain points they are having and build features to meet their needs as well as the needs of the business
- Project Manager – Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects. Research the competitive landscape across fashion, marketing, and brand frameworks.
- Senior UX/UI Designer – Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel-perfect asset production. Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users
- Business Analyst, Operations – Gather and analyze data related to operations and fulfillment activities, using quantitative and qualitative analysis. Troubleshoot and solve systemic issues and interface with our Product team for system changes and our Engineering team on critical issues
- Labor Space and Supply Analyst – Build and provide financial and cost analysis related to fulfillment and labor activities. Track costs of new initiatives in partnership with operations and business development teams, and bring recommendations of their future value to the organization.
- Operations Admin – Assist with managing supply inventory and replenishment. Verify receiving documentation, including packing slips, bill-of-ladings, and invoices. Manage communications for supply and maintenance vendors
- Operations Project Manager – Develop reporting, analytics, KPIs and SLAs to measure success and support effective analysis. Work closely with the Product team, Data team and Operations Management to manage and prioritize projects through the development cycle.
- Senior Operations Analyst – Logistics – Plan and implement operation optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning, transportation channels, cost/rate comparison, etc.). Develop, prepare, review, and report on monthly KPIs for the Operations leadership and executive management teams
- Shipping Analyst – Develop statistical and financial models related to parcel shipping. Work cross-functionally to aggregate data and conduct service level, cost and transit analysis on the aggregate and unit level information
- Supply Chain Coordinator – Coordinate inter-facility movements and maintain supply levels. Partner with Warehouse teams, Retail management, and BizDev team to expand the available products around the world.
- Dispute Analyst – Investigate and resolve disputed transactions by credit/debit cardholders. Gather and evaluate data to resolve the dispute and determine the appropriate course of action
- Fraud Analyst – Review all orders utilizing fraud tools on a daily basis in a timely manner to identify valid and fraudulent transactions while adhering to department and company service level agreements
- Fraud Investigator – Review and analyze various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent transactions. Provide timely and accurate response to emails and/or voicemails to ensure that customers are getting the best service especially when being asked for verification, etc.
- Director of Account Management
- Fulfillment Associate – Seasonal – Prepare orders for shipment by unboxing, assigning labels, and packing orders. Manage process flow, generate scan forms, and manage courier drop-offs and pickups
- HR Manager – Retail & Warehouse Operations – Lead a culture aligned with company values and mission. Aid in recruitment, hiring, and training of team to support the growing business
- Sales Associate – Extend exceptional service to customers by acknowledging and responding to all inquiries. Must be action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers. Consistently seek new sneaker fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert to the customers
Benefits + Perks
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation