Dave.com is an AI tech startup based in LA, a mobile-based app launched to save you from expensive bank overdraft fees. Dave.com predicts your future expenses and unlocks your upcoming paycheck to prevent Overdrafts. Backed by a great group of investors: Mark Cuban, SV Angel, Skip Paul, Jonathan Kraft, amongst others.
They are looking to hire 8 more talented folks in LA. Congrats to my buddy Paras Chitrakar on the success!
Check out these awesome gigs …
- Associate Product Manager
- Seeking an Associate Product Manager who is highly analytical, organized and has experience driving projects in a fast-paced environment. You’ll help us maximize our current product’s potential, and effectively coordinate between engineers, designers, analysts, and stakeholders.
- Executing on this will require strong qualitative and quantitative research abilities, with a creative mindset and a holistic approach to product management. You’ll work iteratively to ship and test features, partnering closely with research, data, design, and engineering to help improve our members’ relationship with money.
- Product Designer
- Seeking a Product Designer who likes tackling ambitious and complex problems. At Dave, our design aims for simplicity above anything else. Financial products are often intimidating and overly complex. Yet, our aim is to make financial data easily understandable and approachable.
- Your designs have to do more than look good on Dribbble. While being pixel perfect is key, your design should focus on usability and accessibility. Your design will optimize the product for increased growth, engagement, retention, revenue, etc.
- Product Manager – Growth
- Seeking a Product Manager who is highly analytical, organized and has experience shipping products in a fast-paced environment. You’ll help us maximize our current product’s potential, and effectively coordinate between our Head of Product and Director of Engineering.You will own the product development lifecycle in a cross-functional team with a prioritized roadmap, clear milestones, and short iteration cycles.
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- You will work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native.
- Senior Platform Engineer
- Hiring a talented Senior Platform Engineer to continue building the foundation that empowers the engineers to build products that help millions of people improve their relationship with money. We’re looking for passionate software engineers interested in backend infrastructure, systems, and security. If you’re excited to join a tight-knit collaborative team with a mission of helping others, we’d love to hear from you!
- You will need to have 5+ Years of Software Engineering Experience with a focus on Platform and Backend Infrastructure, and strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager o help shape the future team during an exciting time of growth at Dave. Reporting to the Director of People Operations, this seasoned recruiter will lead and execute hiring efforts for all levels and functions across the company, with a heavy volume in Software Engineering.
- The ideal candidate will play a critical role in protecting and evolving Dave’s culture by finding amazing talent to bring into the organization, building the employer brand externally, and improving overall selection capabilities.
- Associate User Acquisition Manager, Social
- Hiring a User Acquisition Associate to grow our user base. You’ll be focused on growing and scaling Dave’s accounts by driving lower customer acquisition costs and also increasing overall spend. As a member of the Marketing team, the ideal candidate is an asset Week 1, has a passion for optimization and efficiency, and has experience running successful performance marketing campaigns at scale.
- We’re looking for someone who is driven, analytical, strategic, obsessed with marketing spend efficiency, and will love being part of our close-knit team.
- Customer Success Associate
- Hiring a Customer Success Associate with prior experience in tech support, banking or insurance is a big plus. Someone with excellent grammar and communication skills. And, a good human being.
Benefits + Perks
- Premium PPO Medical and Dental Insurance plan for you and your family
- A brand new computer/equipment of your choosing
- Catered lunch 2x/week
- 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
- Flexible vacation time
- Basketball hoop
- Open and creative office space