If you live or work in Los Angeles, it’s likely you have visited one of the 29 WeWork locations. You may have worked there, visited a friend who works there, collaborate with a freelancer or attended one of many events hosted there – WeWork is one of the most popular coworking spaces around town.
WeWork’s core business is renting out shared workspaces to clients that range from entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, small businesses to large companies looking for an alternative to a multi-year lease.
WeWork’s design features private offices (for teams of 1–100+) with glass walls to maintain privacy without sacrificing transparency or natural light. Common spaces have a distinct aesthetic and vibe that will inspire your team, as well as the guests you bring into our buildings.
The spaces are designed to promote productivity whether you’re a team of one or 100, and month-to-month flexibility means your space is just as agile as you are. Plus, one all-inclusive rate makes things easy.
We have created a list of the 29 spaces in Los Angeles. (map)
Los Angeles Locations
Westside (Silicon Beach, coastal area)
- Playa Vista – 12655 W. Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066 – explore
- Playa Vista – 12130 Millennium Drive Los Angeles, CA 90094 – explore
- Culver City – 5792 Jefferson Los Angeles, CA 90016 – explore
- Culver City – 10000 Washington Boulevard Culver City, CA 90232 – explore
- Santa Monica – 520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa Monica, CA 90401 – explore
- Santa Monica – 312 Arizona Ave Santa Monica, CA 90401 – explore
- Santa Monica – 3000 Olympic Boulevard Santa Monica, CA 90404 – explore
- El Segundo – 222 Pacific Coast Highway El Segundo, CA 90245 – explore
- El Segundo – 2221 Park Place El Segundo, CA 90245 – explore
- Manhattan Beach – 1240 Rosecrans Ave #120 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 – explore
- Century City – 10250 Constellation Blvd Ste. 100 Los Angeles, CA 90067 – explore
- Beverly Hills – 9830 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90212 – explore
- Long Beach – 100 W Broadway Long Beach, CA 90802 – explore
Hollywood (Entertainment studios area)
- Hollywood – 1601 Vine Street Los Angeles, CA 90028 – explore
- Hollywood – 925 N La Brea Ave 4th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90038 – explore
- Hollywood – 7083 Hollywood Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90028 – explore
- West Hollywood – 750 N San Vicente Blvd Ste 800 West Los Angeles, CA 90069 – explore
- North Hollywood – 5161 Lankershim Boulevard North Hollywood, CA 91601 – explore
- Melrose – 8687 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90069 – explore
Downtown (Business, Financial district)
- Downtown LA – 811 W 7th St Los Angeles, CA 90017 – explore
- Downtown LA – 1019 E 4th Place Los Angeles, CA 90013 – explore
- Downtown LA – 1031 S. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90015 – explore
- Downtown LA – 1150 South Olive Street Los Angeles, CA 90015 – explore
- Downtown LA – 1003 E. 4th Place Los Angeles, CA 90013 – explore
- Downtown LA – 555 West 5th Street, 35th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90013 – explore
North of DTLA (Rose Bowl, Business district)
- Pasadena – 177 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91105 – explore
- Burbank – 3900 W Alameda Ave Suite 1200 Burbank, CA 91505 – explore
- Glendale – 611 North Brand Boulevard Glendale, CA 91203 – explore
- Woodland Hills – 21255 Burbank Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 91367 – explore
- Professional & Social Events – From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services – Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking at their spiffiest.
- High-Speed Internet – Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff – Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas – The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths – These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms – Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee – Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Printing – Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water – Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Other Unique Amenities (based on location)
- Showers – For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Wellness Room – Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Brainstorming Room – Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Outdoor Space – From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Event Space – With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Parking – Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.