The phrase “hamburger joint” may not exactly get a foodie in a frenzy, but don’t knock Eureka! until you’ve tried it. This family-run restaurant may have already expanded to nine locations in less than a decade from when its first diner opened, but it has so much promise that it’s totally worth a shot. If you’re a big fan of handmade burgers, you should definitely not miss this place as they serve freshly-baked bread with their all natural, antibiotic and hormone-free beef burgers guaranteeing quality ingredients at the very least. Their other menu items are all guaranteed to be made from scratch as well – even most of their drinks – so if you’re in the mood for real food prepared by experts, this place is a great place to visit.
View this post on Instagram
Hungry? Come to #Eureka❗ and get your feast on with some amazing burgers- like the Jalapeño Egg 🍳 Burger served up with Bacon 🥓 Cheddar Cheese and topped with our house made chipotle sauce #EatDrinkAmerican #Hangry #Eatertainment 👍
A post shared by Eureka! Woodland Hills (@eureka_woodlandhills) on
Being an upscale bar, you can also expect marvelous drinks at the Eureka! that will go well with your food. They offer a wide range of drinks. You can choose from a nice selection of craft beers, different kinds of bourbon and whiskey, as well as a full bar for a wide range of cocktail options.
Gotta try these items:
- Eureka! American Cheeseburger – American Swiss, grilled red onion, butter lettuce, pickles, tomato, special sauce
- Bone Marrow Burger – Limited availability of bone marrow porcini butter, charbroiled onion, mustard aioli, roasted Roma tomato
- Bison Burger – Bacon-infused jalapeño jam, charbroiled tri-color peppers, grilled red onion, smoked mozzarella
- Jalapeño Egg Burger – Fried egg, cheddar, bacon, chipotle sauce, pickled jalapeños
- Fresno Fig Burger – Fig marmalade, melted goat cheese, bacon, tomato, red onion, arugula, spicy porter mustard
- Napa Chicken Sandwich – Grilled chicken breast, roasted Roma tomato, pesto, Havarti, pancetta, arugula, signature hand-cut fries
Location: 6250 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91367