“JC” is the universal nickname of Jennifer Constantine, and she has quickly carved a great reputation as an entertaining home chef. Her range of offered snacks and desserts include the Nudies and the Scoops, but JC’s Pie Pops are truly outstanding.
The strange thing about the Pie Pops is that their existence was due to a fortunate accident. JC’s refrigerator went bonkers for some reason, and a batch of here famed homemade panna cotta accidentally froze. It didn’t take long for JC to realize that it wasn’t an unfortunate accident, because the resulting frozen treats were fantastic.
View this post on Instagram
Either way, you have like where things are going! 😍😍 Looking for a little coupon love? Signup for coupons & special offers, and find out when the newest flavors hit your local grocery stores!👇 http://bit.ly/find-coupon-love . . . . #love #yummy #icecream #foodie #life
A post shared by JC's (@piepops) on
Now people can enjoy these new desserts in several yummy flavors. They’re free of GMOs and artificial hormones, and as they’re on a stick you can eat them on the go.
- Strawberry cream. The white chocolate, strawberry, and graham cracker crust envelop the sweet strawberry cream.
- S’mores. The toasted marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker crust cover the creamy milk chocolate.
- Mint chocolate cookie. The crunchy milk chocolate, mint, and chocolate cookie crust coats the cool mint cream.
- Key lime. The crunchy meringue, key lime, and graham cracker crust wrap around the flavorful key lime cream.
- Chocolate silk. The milk chocolate and white chocolate sugar cover the creamy French silk.
- Caramel turtle. The chocolate pecan, caramel, and graham cracker crust blankets the smooth French vanilla cream.
- Caramel apple crumble. The rich caramel, cinnamon apple, and oatmeal cookie crust wrap around the smooth apple cream.
- Banana cream. The crunchy meringue, banana, and vanilla wafer crust blanket the rich banana cream.
Each Pie Pop flavor is unique in its own way, and the taste is quite strong. These aren’t some half-flavored treats made on a limited budget. They’re stunning in taste and texture, and they’re not just fun deserts. They’re tasty treats even for on-the-go adventures.